Monday, November 10, 2008

Top Five of A Crazy Week

Having Halloween Be Over
I know some people love Halloween and I do too, but this year I was glad to see it go. I loved doing the carnival and having my mom here for the weekend, but I was happy it was over. I loved being able to go to school on Monday and take it all down. The only sign of it that is still up are some of my pumpkins in the hallway. I have been way to busy to actually take it all down.

Having a New Group for Tutoring
Last quarters kids were good, but these guys are so much better. They are willing to talk and tell you what they are missing or what they don't understand. I love it! I actually feel like they are learning and I have the whole quarter planned out. I do at times wish I could call in because of the crazy day I had at school, but they make it easier. And one of the teachers has their kids so trained to behave well, that I don't have a lot to do to keep them in order.

Getting Out My Invites
I am having a Leia Sophia Party and I am so excited for it. I just want to be able to have everyone come to my house for once. I can't wait to have everyone here and have a chance to show off and just have friends around. In case you did not get an invite, Lynsdy and Jenny you have one coming, the party is November 20th at 4:3o at my house. I hope to see you all there and you don't have to buy if you don't want too. I just want people to come.

Having My Mom Here
I am going to do a seperate post on this with pictures too, but I figured I would add it. My mom was here over Halloween. It was so great to have her here and my friend Jane. We laughed a lot and got to spend time together. It was nice to have someone else here to talk to and have to help me out with things. I think she realized how hard my job can be at times for me and what I go through too. There will be a seperate post and pictures later.

Riding My Bike
I know it sounds dumb, but I love it. I love eating dinner, waiting a while, and then going for a ride of my bike. I love knowing that I am doing something good for myself. I have not done it in a few days because I came home real sick the other night, but doing better now. My kids at school laugh at me because they say teachers don't ride bikes, but when you look like me and you want to look better, you have to take it into your own hands.

I have today off! I love this new week already. So here is to a good week and fun things to come.

2 comments:

Erika said...

We were just talking today about getting bikes... It does seem like it would be very relaxing.

Lindsay said...

I think that is awesome you are riding your bike. Just remember to wear your helmet and pads. We don't want you getting hurt:)