Monday, October 13, 2008

Marvelous Monday


So today we have the day off since it is Columbus Day, which is allowing me to get loads done at the house. Soon I will head to school and do a few things there. I know it is vacation, but I left right away on Friday without doing a few things that I want to get done. As I was getting updated on my cousin Danielle's life, I saw this cute picture of her and LeRoy. She has my aunt taking her senior pictures and this happened to be one of them. When we were younger, I use to babysit her all the time. She is currently 17 so I guess you could say I could still be babysitting her at time. Anyways people use to ask me if she was my daughter and such. We use to look a lot alike. We love each other a lot and she comes to me for everything. She is going through a rough time right now and does not have the greatest group of friends, so I tend to act like her mommy. Well anyways and then there is LeRoy. I can't wait to see that little guy. He is a miracle to have in our family. Both LeRoy and Danielle are. They are two people that are family would be incomplete if we did not have them. I love them both so much. I hope one day I can have wonderful children like these two. Love you both and miss you lots!

3 comments:

carolyn said...

I understand this mother daughter thing since they ask if you're my daughter. Family is great no matter how they join up!!

Lindsay said...

Hope your enjoying the book:)

Steph said...

Cute! What in the world are they doing? Hunting?