Friday, October 3, 2008

Unloading My Camera

So I know it has been a real long time since I uploaded pictures from my camera. I decided to finally uploaded some pictures onto this blog for once.








Since I have the SEI students this year I am using everything I can pull out of my sleeve to make them understand everything that we learn in my room. So our theme in reading is nature and our words had to do with camping. So we made a tent and pretended to go camping.







So this week learned about Commands. We played Simon Says for a while, so we did a train and then made funny faces. It was loads of fun and now we know what commands are for sure.



This week was homecoming week at the high school. So here is the parade and the football game. Hailey and Emiley are showing off their wonderful face paints.

Next time there will be more pictures but more frequently done.

3 comments:

Steph said...

The parade! We didn't get to go this year. Looks like it carried on just fine without us! Fun pics.

Lindsay said...

I've got the book if you need it. Let me know!

Erika said...

It looks like you've been having tons of fun in your classroom this year! I miss Bianca!