Saturday, September 27, 2008

Freaky Friday


Ever once in awhile in my life I seem to have day where things are freaky or I am just really jumpy, either way it makes the day out to be freaky. So this past friday was freaky for me.


It all started late Thursday night, when I was watching television. I really really wanted to see the Grey's Anatomy season premiere. So I changed the station to it in my room and placed the remote back in my grandpa's room. About 15 minutes later, the television channel is changing. I had been talking on the phone and did not hear anything in the house, the dog bark, or the door open. So I started to freak out and wait to see who it could be. I slowly open my bedroom door and watch for the light in my grandpa's room to be on and someone to move in there. Finally I saw him. So I calmed down a bit.


Friday morning I am in my room listening to music and putting test scores in the computer, trying to figure out what I am going to do to help my students, when in walks someone and says hi to me. I jumped so high and was so shocked to see this man in my room.


The last step was once again someone coming in my room as I working really really hard when in came Carolyn. She startled me and made me jump again. I don't know what is up with my nerves.



No comments: