Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Week- Update

Crazy Week With A Good End!

As much as I suffered earlier this week about wanting my mom and hating my life at the moment it has gotten better. There was a down point on Thursday, but soon got better once I found out that a noisy person was passing things on without all the facts. So my week ended well because I found that someone is interested, he even had someone asking me what I like to do and where I like to eat so he can take me on a date, this is what I am told. I have also been told that he gets really red whenever my name is said or he gets an email from me. So this should be interesting.

Also, I went to see the new movie "The Women". Cindy and I went yesterday and it was a good movie. But don't go if you are looking for hot men. Because there are NO MEN in this movie. NONE AT ALL. Cindy brought that to my attention when we got back to her house. I guess I just never really noticed since I was so into the plot of the movie.

So here is my goals for next week:

Stations will run smoothly.
Individual small group to bring up my low students.
Science will finally start in my room!
After school tutoring will start!
Maybe a date on Friday night?!
I will go home with no headaches and no crying!
Well I hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

Erika said...

If you figure out how to go home without a headache let me know!

Lindsay said...

Hope you have a better week and I am excited to find out who this secret man is:)