Monday, September 1, 2008

Picture Tag



So Carolyn decided to Tag me so everyone could see my house. Well just so you all know, it is my grandparents house. I am living with my grandpa. So here we go.














1 Self Potrait
See what happens when you don't have to work. You look horrible!




2 Kitchen Sink
Everything is in the dishwasher, except the cup I just used.




3 Favorite Room
I don't spend a lot of time in this room. I just know that my grandma loved this room. She has all of our pictures up and I love the way it is set up. People come over and we play pool and they ask me about my family. I guess when I miss my family I take a walk in there and I feel like I am with them all. I want a room like this in my house.




4 Laundry Room

I hate laundry but I love the fact that I have space to hang clothes that I can not dry in the drier.



5 Fridge

Can you tell that we just went shopping and the fridge is overfilled? We seem to do this every once in awhile.



6 Master Bath

This is actually my bathroom. Grandpa has the master bathroom. I love the jet powered tub I have. It is great.



7 Closet

It has loads of room and even has some of my grandpa's stuff in it, like his guns. But I love the hamper and the fact that I can hide my shoes on the door. It is great and my grandma did this for me. I need to work on organizing my clothes a bit better.



8 Favorite Shoes


I hate shoes and I can't stand ones I have to tie. So I love these because they were cheap and I can slip them right on and run out the door to school.


9 Favorite Part of My House



My grandma had these really cool light fixtures put in the house. See my grandpa built the house and everything is how my grandma wanted it. She has three of these lights and they look so cool on at night.

10 Dream Vacation


I have already been here to Toledo Spain, but I want to go back. I loved the small town feeling and the people there. This is where I wish I could go someday and possibly live there.


1 comment:

Steph said...

See how fun was that?!!!! I am so glad to get a peek into your cute house! Love the light fixture the very most! AWESOME!