Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I WANT MY MOM!!!


Do you ever have one of those days where you wish you could have your mom? Well I am having one of those days. I want her here so badly right now. I guess I am just having one of those days where you really want to talk and there is no one that can listen or really help. I thought if I came home and cooked a good dinner tonight that would help. But it didn't because I didn't cook since my grandpa is not feeling well. He just doesn't look or is acting like grandpa tonight to me.


I love my mom so much and with all the crying I did today, I want her here. I want to be able to see her or something. I miss her so much and we are so connected. I guess she just knows when I need her and is willing to help me out however she can. I just need her and even though I have people that I work with who can help me, I just need her right now.


I just want someone in my life that can help make it all better. I remember being little and having a tummy ache, and who would fix it? My mom she could fix anything that was wrong with me.
I also miss that little one named LeRoy. He is getting so big and with the way my life is who knows when I will get to see him. Sometimes I think it will never happen. We will see.
Hopefully the week gets better soon.


1 comment:

Erika said...

Aww, Sarah! I know exactly how you feel. I've been without my mom, and without the chance of seeing her ever, for far too long. Now that my siblings are mostly out of the house, it's great that she's been able to visit slightly more often. I know exactly how you feel though. We all have those moments, days, weeks, years (however long it may be) where nothing seems to make life better. I hope you get to see your mom soon! If not, I can let you borrow mine since she's in town ;)