Friday, September 5, 2008

My Life This Week

Drama!!!
I planned on being Drama free this year. That is not going to happen. Why is it that girls and guys can't be friends after breaking up? I want to be friends so bad, but I just don't know if it can work. Well anyways, my week . First the week started normal and then I started leaving school later and later each night and with a bigger headache each night. Finally last night I came home and just decided I don't know if I can do this anymore. I have decided that one day I would love to get married and have kids. Last night I realized I can't even make it home to cook for my grandpa. How can I get married and take care of that? Well I guess marriage is overrated right? Why do we need to get married? Then today, I found out that my ex boyfriend had his appendix burst last night. So I feel horrible and I totally am going to try and go see him this week. So yet the drama will continue!

Good Things!
One of my good friends is going to start his open business. I am so excited for him. Also, I am going to take charge of my life and make it go the way I want to. How am I going to do that? I am going to take the first step and ask someone to go on a date that I am interested in. I am tired of complaining and thinking I am not good enough, so I am going to do it on Monday. Wish me luck.

Sorry for the venting, but I had to let it out. This week has been one to not do over.

No comments: