Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Break

My Christmas break was just what I needed. It was a lot of fun. I got to see one of my college professors who has moved by my parents now. He is a great guy and I enjoyed our visit. I also got to going sledding with my cousin David and spend loads of time with my family and relatives. However, I did not work at all while I was home. Well I did help at the hospital doing some inventory, but that was all. I enjoyed it was good. I also got to see some people I graduated with and go out with some of my old friends. Break was really good and now I am ready for a good new year. I have loads of new goals and great ways to accomplish them all.









Parents Christmas Tree Friends from High School
LeRoy right before pancakes
Sledding with David

1 comment:

Allison said...

It was so fun to finally meet you on Sunday! You are such a fun girl! I hope we can spend more time together next time we come to St. George!