Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year New Me

Happy New Year to all!

So this year is going to bring a new me into this world. I am going to start making myself into more of who I want to be for now and the future. I have been exploring different ways to do this all break and I found one. I was looking on Steph's blog and landed on this one that Steph had told me about before. This lady does a Biggest Loser online thing. So I have decided to join up this time and do my best at it. I am sure that I will slack in the begining, so everyone at work is going to need to help me a little hint hint! Well I hope everyone is having a great New Year so far and when I get back to a computer where I can unload pictures I will and do a good post for the New Year.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Best of Luck!... maybe you can get my butt in gear too ;)

Steph said...

RIght on! Good for you! I will help in any way I can!!! Life is too short not to be at your best. I am currently needing some inspiration for myself, not with losing any weight (let's face it, I'm only gonna get bigger) bit with just improving my whole approach to life! I feel like I need an over haul. I wih there was some sort of BIGGEST OVERHAUL challenge online:)