Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well just so everyone knows I did make it to the U.P. without any problems. The weather was kind of bad when I flew in. It was blowing really hard and snowing a bit too. From Appleton to Green Bay there were 23 cars that I counted in the ditch. I could not believe it. But we made it home in one piece. I should have taken pictures. So far vacation has been good. There have been some low parts, but I can fill you all in later.

Christmas went really well. My brother had his girlfriend here and we all opened presents and the night before we had Santa at my grandma Karen's house. It was a lot of fun. I got everything that I asked for this year. My I-pod is so cute. My mom had it personalized on the back. I will take a picture and post it, but since I am here without my discs to load on their new computer, I won't be posting any pictures until after January 4th.

I hope everyon had a wonderful Christmas and next comes New Years. See you all soon.

No comments: