Saturday, December 6, 2008

15 Days Until I Go Home

So in 15 days I will get to see my parents and family and friends! I can't wait, but I have quite the list of things to do before that.

* Wrap Presents for Sub for Santa
* Finish teaching
* Do Lesson Plans for after break
* Clean the house really well
* Spend time with my grandpa
* Spend a weekend with a good friend
* Finishing Shopping for Grandpa's gift
* Do Christmas with him
* Bake Some Cookies for Christmas here

I am sure once I get home, my mom will have a long list for me there. I know she is hoping to have the tree up, presents wrapped, and all decorating down. All that would be left is baking and I love that part. I can't wait to go though! It will be fun!

2 comments:

Erika said...

I'm so excited you get to see your family! I hope you have a most wonderful time with them, as well as with that good friend of yours!

Steph said...

The countdown is ON! I know there will be at least ONE thing you can check off that list after Sunday (okay, maybe two)! I can't believe you were so sneaky about Las Vegas! You did not divulge that information to me until the very last second! Did you think I would disapprove? Well, all I can say is, I hope you get t the bottom of things so you can relax this Christmas!