Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Summer

As you can see I was in Michigan for the fourth of July. I was there for most of the month of July. It was really good and a lot of fun. Only problem was the weather. When I first stepped of the plane, it was 54 degrees. That was freezing for me. My sweet little cousins were there to greet me with my dad. My little cousin David just grabbed hold of me and would not let me go. The rest of the day was spent with them. Where ever I went they came with, because they were so afarid of losing me. I saw a few of my friends and man was it good. The people I use to work for were so excited to see me and I got the biggest hugs in the world from them.
The rest of vacation was spent with family and hanging with my little cousin LeRoy. My brother and I had wanted to go to Wisconsin Dells. It is a big waterpark town, but we did not get there. So our plan is to do it over christmas break. Anyways I did work at Beef A Roo while I was home. Hey it was easy money and they wanted me there so bad. Vacation was good but the weather was not. However now I am back in the heat. Soon school starts!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sarah Stauber! I saw your car parked next door FOREVER! I sure wish you would make an appearance! I know how busy you are though. School is right around the corner and the list of to dos is never ending! Good luck!