Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Colorado Trip


So I went to Colorado and it was great! We had loads of fun and I really enjoyed meeting all of Dan's family. I also enjoyed spending time with my man. He made me feel really special. So here are the highlights!!


Highlight 1

Landing in Colorado and getting to see my man! We both were really tired, but finally seeing him and getting to hold his hand, was the greatest part for me.


Highlight 2

Going to dinner for our Valentine's date. It was so sweet. We got dressed up, he sat right by me, he opened the door for me. He even made out with me. I just felt really special. Plus we got to talk about things and really just being with each other.


Highlight 3

Going to the movies with some of his family and then getting a dozen pink roses later. It was so sweet. He sent me to get something at the store, and he found the flowers. And when he gave them to me, I was so shocked and happy. That was the first time any guy had gotten me flowers. I flew with them all the way home. We also totally made out in the store too.


There are many highlights of the trip but these are the ones that I loved a lot. I have pictures of my flowers and some of us, but they are on the camera and I am lazy to get them off. The trip was great and his family was wonderful to me. I can't wait for another trip.

3 comments:

Allison said...

You guys look so cute together!

Lindsay said...

I am so glad that you had a great time! But could you please keep this PG, my kids read this:)

Steph said...

I love that you need a PG rating warning from Lindsay! Glad you had fun and that the drama was limited. Hope everything stays so smooth!