Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Week

I have to say this was a great week at school. Things in my personal life were not going so well. Let's just say I knew it but was not ready to face it and finally on Thursday I had too. I am currently single and I am okay with that right now. I still love him, but you have to do what is good for everyone. But back to my week at school. So my students had to take their reading and math assessment for the end of the 3rd quarter. I was a little scared for this because I did so well last time. I was afarid I would not do the same this time. I actually did better this time. My lowest score for math was a 79% and my lowest score for reading was an 82% , that means all of my students passed this quarter test. I was so happy that we had an ice cream party on Thursday. The deserved it.


Every friday, my students are tested for dibels and they are making great gains. Well this week, I moved all their yo-yos and I could not believe my eyes. I had to go next door and get Mrs. Mills to show her. I wanted to cry. These kids came in low and I was scared, but we have worked so hard this year. I have to thank the reading lab for their hard work and all of my parents and students for their hard work. They have busted their butts this year. Here is a picture of the yo-yos.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Just FYI, Steve read this post the other night while I was busy doing something. Out of the blue he said, "wow, that miss stauber sure is awesome." (Or something along those lines anyway)! Good job Sarah! WOO HOO!!!