Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thankful Saturday!

I should have done this on Thursday, but I have been so busy with these online courses and school and spinning that I have not had time to do this. But I have loads of people to be thankful for lately.

1. Carolyn- She has been there so much for me lately. She is partially the reason I keep on going.

2. Grandpa- He is the reason I keep on laughing lately. There are so many times I want to cry, but along comes grandpa with something good to laugh about.

3. Erika- She has allowed me to vent and just get so upset about what someone has done to be lately. She has also helped me to move on and see I am better than that.

4. Shayley- She has been backing me so much lately. Everything that I have said I am going to do or say to someone, she has given me a reason to not do it, but still says I will stick behind you no matter what.

5. My parents- I have been calling loads and loads lately. Mostly because I don't know who I am anymore. I mean I know I am Sarah, but I am missing things.

6. Stephanie- She has just been someone for me to always talk to you.

I just want to tell all of you thank you so much for being there for me lately. If I did not have you right now, I would be totally lost. Things in my life have been so up in the air and crazy. You all have been there for me and I love you all for it.

No comments: