Saturday, July 26, 2008

Forgot this!



So while I was home I always have to stop in and get my hair cut. So I walk in and I am asked if I would like to be Uncle Sam on their float on the 4th of July. I was totally like "Sure, Why not?" Well the next day I stood on the float and we ended up winning first place for our float. I kind of liked doing it and on top of that no one knew it was me. So it helped because I was hiding from certain people. I guess everyone needs me to be around to help with different things. I have already been reserved for next year to be on the same float.

2 comments:

Erika said...

That is the funniest thing! I LOVE it! I can't wait to get together either! I think the medicine is starting to work... I can now drink water without wanting to cry, yay! My ear is still really bothering me though. I hope you're swiftly getting over your cold as well. Call me next week when you have time to get together.

Steph said...

Nice!