Monday, July 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged! Thanks Erika!

#1- Three Tags
3 Joys
* Being with my family
* Snuggling with Baby LeRoy
* Seeing smiles on my second graders faces

3 Fears
* Failing at teaching
* Not accomplishing my goals
* Loosing more family members

3 Goals
* Pay off my car
* Loose some more weight
* Move all of my ELL students out of the program

3 Obessions
* Good smelling colognes
* Reading blogs
* Clean Car

3 Surprising Facts About Me
* I like to cry even when I am mad
* I HATE confrontation
* I have to match all my socks together

# 2 Lucky Fours

4 places I go over and over
* Lane Bryant
* School
* Smith's
* Target

4 Places I like to eat
* Beef A Roo (Michigan)
* Chili's
* Dan's House (He is a good cook)
* Grandpa's

4 T.V. shows
* Army Wives
* Grey's Anatomy
* ER
* Friday Night Lights

4 Books I've Enjoyed Recently
* Twilight Series
* School Books (master's course online)
* Children's Books I read to LeRoy while I was home
* Atlas

I don't have anyone to tag because all of my friends have done this. But to let everyone know I am home and I will be putting up pics once I get back from Vegas and do my school stuff online this week.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I still can't believe that bplace is called BEEF A ROO! It boggles my mind! I'm sure it is wonderful food, but that name. . .oh my heavens! BTW these were very fun tags to read! See you soon!