Monday, August 11, 2008

My dad emailed me this

TAG YOU ARE ITIf you opened it, you have to do it. Send it back to the person who sentit to you and the rest of your friends!
Two names you go by:Sarah Miss Stauber
Two things you are wearing right now: shirt and capris
Two longest car rides: Arizona to Michigan and Michigan to Arizona
Two of your favorite things to do: be with family and friends and teaching
Two things you want very badly at the moment: health and friends
Three animals you have or have had: fish and my grandparents dogs and a turtle
One person who will fill this out:Erika
Three Things you ate today:banana, bagel, pizza
Two people you last talked to:Jeri and my dad
Two things you're doing tomorrow:district meeting for work and getting my oil changed
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and my birthday
Two favorite beverages: chocolate milk and strawberry shake
Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... and please do not spoilthe fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers.Then send this to a whole bunch of people you knowINCLUDING the person who sent it to you !!

1 comment:

Erika said...

i did it just for you... now for my date!