Monday, August 4, 2008

My Week

Well as some of you know school is about to start for me. So I have been super busy at school. I will give you a day by day play of my week.

Monday: Working at school on lesson plans for our SEI classes. There are five of us that will be teaching it this year. Since I kind of fixed the lesson plans and had an idea of what I was doing, everyone needed me on Monday.

Tuesday: Repeat of Monday, but arranging desks in my room and finding more desks for my 26 students.

Wednesday: Working in my room on organizing and doing some lesson plans.

Thursday: Talking with Lisa at school and trying to get some more chairs, supplies, and clean my room. Not to much progress made.

Friday: When everything changed. My grandpa has not been feeling the greatest lately, mostly he is just without energy. Well on Thursday night he was sweating for no reason, so he decided to go to InstaCare on Friday. Well I got a call from a friend saying my grandpa was trying to find me. For some reason the phone call would not go through when he called me. So I drove as fast as I could to St. George because they were doing some procedure on him and then something about keeping him over night. Well come to find out he had loads of blockeage and needed open heart surgery. So then there was me crying and freaking out. I am here all by myself and I could not find my father. He has 4 different numbers and no answer. Finally my mom found him and all.

So that brings us to today. My dad came out last night and my grandpa had the surgery today. He did really well and all is good. He is in ICU right now and tomorrow he should be out of there by the evening. I just thought I would let everyone know what is going on in my life.

No comments: