Friday, August 8, 2008

One Week From Today

There are so many things coming my way a week from today so I thought I would start my blog off with this for this week.

One Week from Today.....

I will have start teaching again!

I will be finally getting a good night's sleep!

I will be 10 days away from turning 24!! Not Good

I will be excited that my school year has started!

I will be coming home for a good Professional Development.

I will be feeling good about my school year and all of my wonderful students.

As you can see I am trying to be as opptimistic about this school year as can be. I think it is going to be a good one and lots of wonderful changes are going to happen. Finally we will all be on one page or so we have agreed on. This is going to be the year that no big drama happens and every one of my students will succeed in someway. I am looking forward to this year.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I'm so glad we can at least all start off the year this optomistic! I hope it lasts all year!