Sunday, August 17, 2008

One Week From Today

One Week From Today


One Week From Today...............................


I will be getting ready for another wonderful week at Beaver Dam Elementary


I will be getting some wonderful rest for a long week of teaching and changing lives


I will be coming home from a wonderful lesson planning session


I will feel more prepared and organized for the week ahead


I will have had a wonderful previous week and a good professional development


I will have great DIBELS scores to work with


This is my way of setting goals for myself. We will see how it goes and soon I will start doing the top five again.

I want to see this little boy so bad. I am hoping I will see him soon since I have two weddings next month that I am praying I will get to go to at least one.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those are wonderful goals for a wonderful teacher. Hope you have a wonderful year:)