Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Few Days of Summer Break


So I have been kind of bored while on break, but it has also given me a chance to do what I want. I kind of want to go off and travel for a bit. However I need some money for that and I am a little short right now. So soon I will be going. But today I went and got the hair cut and colored. I went to Rena at Valley Curls and she was so nice and so sweet. I really have to say I will be going back to her again. I just had to do something different. I guess I want to catch someone's eye too (which I kind of did).



Last night I went to Lewis Peterson's last baseball game. It was fun to hang out with the Peterson's. They are really super sweet to me and they are kind of like a family to me. They have helped me loads this year at school and just made me feel like I fit there. Stephanie is great too. She gives me my help or at least leads me in the right direction. Well I hope everyone else is having a good break.




Here are some pictures of the new hair! Tell me what you think. I am not to sure I like it straight, so we will try curly tomorrow.


2 comments:

Steph said...

LOVIN' the straight!

Erika said...

Sarah, You look great with your hair cut! I can't wait to see it on Wednesday. I'm glad you're enjoying your break, it's well deserved.