Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged Five Simple Pleasures

My Five Simple Pleasures
I should not have read Steph's Page.

1. Being able to stay up late and sleep as long as I want to. When I was little I always heard, "Get up you are sleeping the whole day away!"

2. Not having any plans. As much as I love having plans, it has been nice to wake up and not really have anything to do for the day. Like today.

3. Being able to accomplish my list of things to do.

4. Being able to laugh everyday at something or someone.

5. Being able to have friends that are willing to help me out and just talk to me about everything to make me see the end. It has been great to have friends to talk to about life. They help me realize what I can't see.

Now if you are reading this it is your turn.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Come on! YOu loved this tag! Thanks for obliging. It was fun to read your list!