Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Honesty, Does it really work?

So I kind of have this problem. I don't know if anyone out there can help me, but I am hoping so. How do you honestly tell someone how you feel? I mean I guess I want to tell this person how I truthfully feel. I want them to know how special they make me feel and how when the walk into a room or acknowledge me, everything changes. I have other people in my life that do this for me and it is so easy to tell them, but this person it seems so hard. I don't know what to do. I guess I fear that our friendship may change or that they make think I am a crazy person.

Well that is all I have for today. I just had to get this off my chest and see if anyone out there helps me. So have a great week and look forward for pictures once I figure it all out.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Dude! You so need to watch Felicity this summer. They deal with these issues ALL of the time! Whenever I have a hard time TELLING someone something, I like to write it out. Get it down on paper. Sometimes I don't even have to actually GIVE the person the note. Just writing it down makes me feel better. In your situation (and I know the precise one you are speaking of) I would try the writing down of the words and see what happens. :)