Saturday, May 24, 2008

Missing the Family



So as the holiday weekend starts and school just finished I am missing my family big time! This picture is from when I graduated college in May of 2007. I just am starting to realize that I don't know if I can live this far away without having them here all the day. I mean I am use to being away from them because I went to school in Alaska, but for some reason I just miss them. Maybe it is because I am usually home with them during the whole summer. I just love my family and I want to be there with them. I know I have a family out here with all of the people I work with but school is out. So I don't get to see them and I don't get to see my family.
On top of that I went shopping today and got depressed about stuff. I just need to get away!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I know I'm depressing (and make you mad sometimes).... but you're not allowed to leave me! I hope you get to spend lots of time with your family!